Tips & Tricks
- Meal-prepping - it’s handy.
- Sauces can cover a lot of mistakes, like overcooking chicken.
Tips for Specific Food
- Numerous ways, hard to fuck up - err on the side of dry instead of salmonella. Sauces will cover up any dryness 😉
- Ground meat
- Put in an a pan and use something to break it up into little bits, helps it cook much better. Should take ~8-10mins before it’s all browned up and safe to eat.
Other great resources to help in your pursuit of being a Lazy Fuck!
- What To Cook When You Don’t Feel Like Cooking
- This is a free & paid newsletter with recipes that “dirty minimal dishes”.
- 12 Cookbooks for People Who Hate Cooking.
- Efficiency is Everything
- Reddit /r/Gainit Recipe Archive
- Reddit /r/EatCheapAndHealthy